- Fill your combustion chamber with 200g of pellets.
- Add 5ML of combustible fluid (paraffin or blue spirits) on the pellets
- At any point before igniting the liquid turn on the fan.
- Light the pellets with a match or alternative igniters.
- The pellets will combust (burn) and the gasification process will start between 1 and 3 minutes to its optimal operating parameter.
COOKING TIME: You will have cooking time of +- 30 to 40 minutes per 200g load of pellets.
Once the fire stop burning, lift the combustion chamber out of the stove and smother the warm pellets in a tin and seal for use as fertilizer in the garden.